Full Time jobs
You refined by:
Arcon Recruitment (undo)
- Our client in Dublin are seeking a Sales Support Administrator for their IT company.
- Sales support administrators provide vital support to a company’s sales…
- Generation of product & tooling drawings to support Quotations, Prototyping and Process Development.
- Product and process concept generation, presentation,…
- Leading Projects and Project teams to ensure Project Goals are met especially on time delivery, quality requirements and cost targets are achieved.
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Update internal databases with order details.
- Highly proficient in the full Microsoft Office suite.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- A full clean EU driving licence.
- Due to the nature of the work, the successful candidate may be required to work out of hours at times and will be compensated…
- The Commercial Financial Analyst role will act as a Business Partner for the Procurement Team to provide valuable financial data to monitor sales staff…
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team efforts and activities.
- Assisting the Head of Product Procurement Services in…
- Our client a multinational manufacturer of windows and doors whom have recently entered the Irish market are looking for experienced Site Managers to join their…
- Graduates wanted for junior surveying roles.
- My client a multinational specialist surveying company with multiple offices across Ireland, UK and Europe are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.