- A full benefits package is provided.
- At Stryker we look for talented, highly motivated sales leaders who will be responsible and accountable for driving the…
- Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
- Observing the Quality Management Systems requirements on site at all times.
- Application of a prioritised approach in Value Centred Engineering toward achieving…
- Ad hoc reporting and other duties as may be agreed from time to time.
- Provide intelligent and creative solutions for tax and accounting issues both re-actively…
- Efficiency/Productivity, space, yield, lead/cycle time and inventory.
- Support business units to achieve/exceed desired service levels, budgeted inventory turns,…
- Develop quality assurance documentation to support new product development process and regulatory submissions.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of select high impact platform projects associated with new products and technologies at Stryker Ireland.
- Coordinate and prioritise production to meet customer requirements, maintain inventory levels and relevant Key Production Indicators (KPIs) as per the plan…
- Stryker’s Model Farm Road manufacturing site in Cork is currently supporting the Neurovascular division through a period of significant growth.
- Travel will be required from time to time in order to assess potential vendors, visit Divisional headquarters in California to present out on project status and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.