Full Time jobs
You refined by:
- We partner across the Marketing, Finance and Manufacturing organizations to build a robust demand and supply plan and ensure we get products to the right…
- This is a fantastic opportunity for super talented people to join an exceptional team.
- As a member of this team you are going to provide AWESOME support and…
- To call our Store Managers the face of our business is an understatement.
- The ones who make things happen and you'll do just that as you drive sales, ensure the…
- Full clean driver`s licence is essential.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Main purpose of the role:
- The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Other such duties in connection with payroll processing, issue resolution and client relations as may arise from time to time.
- A passion for client service.
€25,000 a year
- Please note this role requires a full manual driving licence.
- Salary €25k per annum plus company vehicle and potential to earn bonus.
- Do you love a target?
- Strong multi-tasking with excellent time management skills.
- Promote Respect for Equality and Diversity at all times.
- Respect for Equality and Diversity.
- A technology background would be preferred however not essential as full industry and solution training will be provided.
- We are looking for a hunter to drive.
- Warehouse Operatives needed for busy warehouse.
- Will need some warehousing experience.
- These roles will be Monday to Friday and will be on a temporary basis…
- Banking Administrator, bank head office, Cork city centre, temp assignment, full time hours Monday - Friday.
- You will get a full time, temporary assignment with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.