Full Time jobs
- A panel may be created as a result of this campaign for Grade VIII Coordination Executive Officer, CervicalCheck, St Joseph’s Health Campus, Musgrave Street,…
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Responsible for ensuring the efficient and professional delivery of customer`s…
€20,000 - €30,000 a year
- Understanding and at times carrying out the GRN process for goods inwards.
- Please contact Jennifer Bryan on 021422100 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in…
- Manage the CRM system to ensure accurate customer information is held at all times.
- Ensure all Data Protection regulations are fully adhered to at all times.
Public Appointments Service (PAS)
- Head of Information Systems (Digital Strategy).
- Limerick City and County Council has six electoral areas: three in the city of Limerick along with Adare…
€50,000 a year
- Maintains on-call availability to respond to network issues and up-time; must be flexible and available with the scheduling.
- Partner with the business and identify areas of improvement.
- Assist with the 360 recruitment life cycle from beginning to end.
- These are full time permanent positions.
- We are a dynamic software company who building enterprise back end systems and web solutions using proven open source…
- Please refer to the Candidate Information pack attached to this campaign for full and further detail.
- Closing Date: 09/06/2020 Closing Time: 12:00.
- A panel may be formed as a result of this campaign for University Limerick Hospital Group from which current and future, permanent and specified purpose…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.