You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
North Dublin, County Dublin
- Time Management, Resource Management, and Persuasion.
- Willingness to travel (up to 60% of the time).
- “We’re not in the shipping business;
- The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of an exciting portfolio of state of the art fintech and fraud management products.
- With the full backing of the team, the person will plan, design and execute the projects that will bring the business to the next level.
- Full time & Part time will be considered for this role.
- To manage a portfolio of small to medium size engineering services projects and deliver work within…
- To manage customer expectations at all times whilst also managing all relevant vendors & stakeholders, both within Vodafone and partners/3rd parties.
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times Strong time management and communication skills are essential…
- May manage more than 1 project at a time.
- Ensure successful delivery of change projects from inception to close according to industry best practice.
- Some international travel may be required from time to time.
- The successful candidate will be based in Dublin but will also spend time working on client sites…
- Responsible for managing the full project lifecycle across technical and business work streams, developing and implementing an effective communications plan to…
- Deliver projects on time and within budget and to meet the desired business objectives.
- Manage the delivery of internal and outsourced projects from project…
Be the first to see new Full Time jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.