Full Time jobs
- Above all, you will love having a good time.
- As a Sales Assistant you are the face of Superdry.
- Superdry teams are about being unique, embracing change and…
€10.60 an hour
- Joining Screwfix means joining a growing team – full of support, opportunities, and fun!
- You’ll be at the core of Screwfix, making sure our customers are the…
- Key skills required for the job are: n Desktop Support-L2, (Mandatory) .
- As a Senior Administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all…
Shannon, County Clare
- On time arrival to work, regular attendance without excessive absenteeism, and working a full 8 hour or longer work period • Other incidental duties: General…
- Make it genuine – give the customer your full attention, smile, use eye contact and body language that is enthusiastic and energetic.
- Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
- Your to-do list includes:
- Prepare the customer’s meal with care and respect – give your customers gold standard food and drink every time.
- Provide friendly, fast and accurate service.
- Follow written instructions in full while performing all tasks ensuring that all paperwork is completed and signed off appropriately.
- Supporting the Assistant Studio Manager in making sure all work is delivered on time.
- Flexible working means you can use your time effectively and plan around…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Institutions from time to time.
- Other appropriate duties as may be assigned from time to time by the.
- Hygiene standards are adhered to and maintained at all…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.