General Manager jobs
You refined by:
- 2 Years’ experience in bookkeeping and general secretarial skills.
- The role combines responsibility for general office administration and the day to day running…
€22,000 a year
- Are you an undergraduate looking for a challenging and rewarding 12 month internship with Disney?
- Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your…
Value Retail Management (Bicester Village ) Ltd.
Kildare Village, County Kildare
- Experience in drafting general commercial contracts.
- Assist in researching, reviewing and monitoring changes in national legislation and general legal issues.
€42,404 - €52,256 a year
- Carry out any additional duties as may reasonably be required within the general scope and level of the post.
- Contract Type: Full Time/Fixed Term.
Shannon, County Clare
- The above description is a general outline of the requirements of the role.
- To support and assist in the pumping and treatment of chemical wastes in accordance…
Dundalk, County Louth
- Coordinate with sub-ordinates, consultants, engineering firm and general contractors.
- Reporting to the CUB / Infrastructure project manager, manage all the…
- A leading multinational technology company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Garage Lab Manager to join their team.
- Interacts constructively with employees, managers and cross-functional peers.
- Our client, a leading company in Sligo, is seeking a Quality Professional.
- Supports manufacturing investigations, troubleshoot technical issues and provide general technical service support for manufacturing facilities and marketed…
Cordant People IE
Blanchardstown, County Dublin
€450 - €470 a week
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by your manager.
- Our client a leading and well established organistion have openings for General…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.