General Manager jobs
- Any other duties as directed by the manager or general manager.
- Main duties:To assist customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Performs general tasks and completes routine assignments.
- Job Level: Operative Reports to: Supply Chain Manager.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- It is intended to describe the general nature of the job that may include other duties as assumed or assigned.
- Troubleshooting of process specific equipment.
Recruit Island Administration and Finance
€12.49 an hour
- Dealing with general phone calls email queries and scheduling appointments.
- Location: Ardsallagh/Roscommon Town, Co. Roscommon.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Speaking with students in person on a daily basis whilst supporting local staff with welfare and general course-related queries.
- What will you be doing?
Amundi Ireland Ltd
- Amundi is Europe's largest asset manager by assets under management and ranks in the top 101 globally.
- 1 Source IPE “Top 400 asset managers” published in June…
Rathfarnham, County Dublin
- 13.Any other duties as directed by the manager or general manager.
- To achieve planned sales in accordance with targets set and to advise and assist Management…
Athlone, County Westmeath
- Ensure general appearance and tidiness of facility is always high.
- Liaise with managers and take the lead on assigning job roles, additional role training and…
- Through our diverse business across the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Great Britain we aim to meet customer energy needs by bringing the best of our…
€10 - €11 an hour
- Communicating with customers and managers.
- Excel Recruitment is now looking for full and part-time waiters/waitresses to join our excellent food and beverage…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.