General Manager jobs
You refined by:
- Hold weekly meetings on the status of projects along with general administrative duties.
- They require an residential project manager with extensive experience…
€45,000 - €65,000 a year
- You will be responsible for personal development of your staff including performance reviews, KPI setting and goal tracking, overseeing the general day to day…
- This company is one of Ireland’s leading general building contractors, with offices in both Ireland and the UK with extensive experience in the construction…
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- Other duties may include credit control and minor general office admin tasks where needed.
- Accounts Manager - Property Sector - Wicklow - €40,000 - €45,000 -…
€40,000 - €46,000 a year
- You will take on the accounts manager role, working alongside the companies external accountant.
- You will have previous experience working in accounts and have…
€28 - €32 an hour
- Foreman / Site Manager - Dublin City & surrounding areas - Contract assignment - €28-€32 p/h.
- Serving the Irish fit-out market for the last 5 decades, your new…
- Full responsibility for accurate and timely processing of the payroll and have a general awareness of other payroll priorities within the department.
- Permanent Site Engineer required in Cork - Salary DOE.
- This award winning company are looking for a Site Engineer to join them in Cork as they are looking to…
- Working and co-coordinating with other contractors and their safety officers/managers.
- Your new company is directly involved in all aspects of general…
- You will also be responsible for general ad hoc accounts related duties.
- Accounts Payable Assistant required on a temporary basis in Galway City.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.