General Manager jobs
North Dublin, County Dublin
€50,000 - €70,000 a year
- This role reports direct to general manager covering planning, purchasing, inventory control activities as well as monitoring warehouse and assembly operatives.
- A leading multinational technology company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Garage Lab Manager to join their team.
- Support employee engagement programmes and general HR projects.
- As the newest addition to the team you will play a full part in all aspects of HR across the…
- This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Tax Manager to join a growing organisation in Limerick.
- New Year - New Opportunity to join an established practice.
- Experience and general knowledge in relevant domain areas such as SDLC, application delivery, testing, and ideally have certification in at least one of the…
- Maintain account reconciliations for the applicable general ledger tax accounts.
- A great opportunity for a career driven International Tax Manager to join a…
€70,000 - €90,000 a year
- We are looking to speak to existing finance managers or ambitious finance professionals with, extensive finance transformation, systems management, General…
- Morgan McKinley is recruiting for one of the world's leading suppliers of innovative biosecurity products.
- This multinational is looking for a Senior Business…
- *Support program managers with the coordination and activation of a variety of sales skills workshops and programs, as well as performing general administrative…
- A great role working within the technology sector where you will deliver the general HR function in a fast paced environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.