General Manager jobs
You refined by:
- We have an exciting opportunity for a General Manager on behalf of our client, a 5-star property in Cork.
- The ideal candidate will have experience as Deputy…
- Network and partner with CMS and Procurement regional managers to better understand the needs for travel in the region.
- Approve change orders and invoices.
- Performs general tasks and completes routine assignments.
- Job Level: Operative Reports to: Supply Chain Manager.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
€80,000 - €90,000 a year
- Project Manager required for a long-established Main Building Contractor in Cork with a great reputation.
- The successful Project Manager will work on a large…
- Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate…
- The Deal Management Team (DMT) is a dynamic team established to support standard as well as highly negotiated, unique or strategic software contracts …
- The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day.
- Are you looking for you next move?
- Speaking with students in person on a daily basis whilst supporting local staff with welfare and general course-related queries.
- What will you be doing?
- It is intended to describe the general nature of the job that may include other duties as assumed or assigned.
- Troubleshooting of process specific equipment.
- Coordinate support for operations in general troubleshooting and problem solving, providing technical direction and guidance to support overall business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.