General Manager jobs
- Quality & Environmental manager : maintaining site records I accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements.
- Date added: 13 Feb 2020.
- Report progress accurately and in a timely fashion to your manager.
- Good manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
Peterley Manor Farm
Shercock, County Cavan
- We are seeking enthusiastic, proactive and hardworking general operatives to work in our Processing Plant in Shercock on various shifts including days, evenings…
Maynooth, County Kildare
- Variations may also occur to the duties and responsibilities without changing the general character of the post.
- Play a pivotal role in the roll out IFW.
€50,000 a year
- Are you an experienced Deputy General Manager looking for your next challenge?
- Then we have the perfect role for you.
- Salary €50k plus bonus.
- Work closely with the managers to create a sense of “One RCC team”.
- Support the managers to drive cross-team training with the view to supporting each other as…
- An award-winning, Dublin-based Four star Hotel is looking for an experienced and motivated General Manager.
- This is a large hotel that is also a popular venue…
Port Laoise, County Laois
- Monitor measure and report on shipping/receiving related process performances, general issues.
- The Warehouse Manager requirement is to actively manage the daily…
- We are looking for passionate, high energy technical program managers to help achieve our mission.
- Core areas of contribution a successful candidate will make:…
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Junior Site Manager required for an award winning Main Building Contractor to work on a projects in South Dublin.
- Document control for the site management team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.