Global Professional Consultants jobs
- The role will include reporting of results to Finance and support the second opinion including review of external consultants.
- As companies grow and become more global in scope, employment issues become more complex.
- From professional development to leadership opportunities and career…
- IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of…
- Background in consulting or equivalent in a customer facing role in professional services.
- Partner with Guidewire on-site consultants and client business teams…
- We love speaking to professionals about their next career move.
- If you have a passion for learning from talented people and want to benefit from the support of…
- You will mentor and coach more junior engineering professionals within the technical consultant career track.
- I chose a Great Place to Work.
- Contract in fast growing global company.
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience ideally in supply chain.
- We make what matters work.
- The successful applicant will be a technically astute, dynamic leader who has experience building and running teams in a professional services environment.
- We are the largest professional services firm in Ireland, advising 70% of the top 200 companies and our immigration team is part of PwC’s global immigration…
- Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
- Responsibilities of the role will include:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.