- Business Unit: Engineering and Major Projects.
- Electricity Supply Board (ESB) was established in 1927 as a statutory corporation in the Republic of Ireland…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Maintain and service the existing EPPI Expert Advisory Group drawn from government and academia to advise on the strategic direction of the Initiative, the…
- Files are spread across a diverse mix of industries which include but are not limited to; pharma, technology, agri, retail, aviation, government etc.
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- Communicate with government departments on export/import control procedures.
- A great opportunity for an experienced and driven Logistics professional.
The Community Foundation for Ireland
- Desirable requirements: experience of not for profit sector either as a volunteer or employee, interface with central government.
Koninklijke BAM Groep nv
- The hospital will be the largest government project in the history of the state.
- Site manage façade subcontractors on a large scale, high headcount construction…
- PrimeGov Solutions is a fast-growing organisation, one of the leading innovators providing government software solutions with a focus on bringing government and…
- Sparking relationships with local decision-makers, from local to national government.
- Public relations, Public affairs & Communications play a key part in…
The Judicial Council
- The Board of the Judicial Council wishes to recruit a Secretary to the Council.
- The Judicial Council is a new organisation which was established in December…
- It was established by Granahan McCourt (GMC), an international investor in technology, media and telecommunications with 30 years of experience partnering with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.