- Structural Engineer needed to join an award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy in Galway.
- You will have flexibility to develop as a team in a…
- Health and Safety Officer with 5 years+ experience required to join a Top Tier Main Building Contractor to work on projects in Dublin.
- Fantastic role to work with a great mentor & achieve Chartered status!
- Civil Engineer / Road Design Engineer required to join an Irish Civil & Structural…
- Excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Project Manager to join a highly respected, award winning multidisciplinary Engineering contractor in the Galway &…
- Quantity Surveyor with 2 – 5 years’+ experience required to join a leading Civil Engineering Contractor.
- Their projects involve roads/bridges, water and waste…
- Project Manager required for one of Ireland’s top tier Main Contractor’s.
- They have a large portfolio of work with expertise in Healthcare, Education,…
- Junior Quantity Surveyor with 1 years+ experience required to join a main building contractor to work on projects based in Limerick and Galway.
- Site Engineer required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a large-scale building project in Galway.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
€65,000 - €75,000 a year
- Health and Safety Manager with 7 years+ construction site experience required to join a long established Main Building Contractor, overseeing all Health and…
- Excellent opportunity for a Senior Lead Mechanical Engineer to join a highly respected, award winning multidisciplinary Engineering contractor in the Galway…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.