You refined by:
- Our client is a leading engineering consultancy with a large portfolio of work including industrial, commercial, residential and pharma projects.
- *Fantastic opportunity to become Associate**.
- Senior Hydrologist currently required to join a highly respected engineering consultancy in either their Dublin OR…
- Junior Quantity Surveyor with 1 – 2 years’ experience required to join an award-winning Tier 1 Main Contractor to work on a marine project in County Cork.
- Health and Safety Advisor with 4 – 5 years’ experience required to join a highly reputable Main M&E Contractor to work on a large Data Centre project in Dublin.
- Site Engineer required by a Tier 1 Contractor with at least 3 years’ experience to work on a major port redevelopment project in Cork.
- Salary: €40k-€50k.
- Project Manager required for a long-established Main Building Contractor in Cork with a great reputation.
- The successful Project Manager will work on a large…
- Our client is one of Ireland’s top tier Main Contractor’s.
- They have a track record of working in Ireland, the UK and the Middle East and have a diverse…
- Senior Engineer required by a Tier 1 Contractor with at least 5 years’ experience to work on a marine project in Cork.
- Setting-out of all elements on the site.
- Project Manager required for a Top Tier Main Building Contractor to work on a large-scale project in Munster.
- This would be the ideal role for a Project Manager…
- PSDP required for a large multidisciplinary consultancy.
- The successful PSDP candidate will be based in one of our client’s design offices in Dublin or Cork to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.