You refined by:
- Foreman required for a Tier 1 Main Contractor to work on a large-scale building project in the Kildare.
- The successful Foreman will be responsible for utilities…
- Exciting opportunity for a Controls Engineer to join an industry leader in the built environment.
- The successful Controls Engineer will work as part of the…
- Bid Writer (Construction) with 5 years’+ experience required to join a top tier award winning Main Contractor based in their Dublin head office.
- Exciting opportunity for a Structural Design Engineer to join an award winning multidiscipline engineering consultancy (55 staff).
- Assistant Contracts Manager required for a leading main building contractor.
- Our client is a dynamic construction solutions provider to the commercial, retail,…
- Graduate Site Manager required for a long-established Main Building Contractor in Dublin with a great reputation.
- Construction Management or Site Engineering.
- Health and Safety Officer with 1-2 years’ experience required to join an Irish Tier 1 Main Contractor to work on projects in continental Europe.
- Energy Modeller & LEED / BREEAM Assessor required for the Dublin office of an award-winning Building Services engineering & sustainability consultancy.
- Civil Engineer required to join an Irish owned Civil, Structural & Transportation Engineering Consultancy.
- The successful Civil Engineer can be based in either…
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- Foreman required for a Tier 1 Main Contractor to work on large Civil infrastructure project in the South East.
- General Foreman duties such as:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.