- Excellent opportunity for Environmental Health and Safety Advisor / PSCS Safety Officer with at least 4-5 years’ experience to join a highly respected award…
- Commercial Manager with at least 2 years’ experience at Commercial Manager level required to join a leading Main Building Contractor to oversee their projects…
- Our client is one of the most successful Engineering and Environmental Consultancy practices in the country.
- They have worked on every sort of project in every…
- Estimator required for the Civils Department for a leading Main Contractor in Dublin.
- Our client has a successful track record of working in Ireland, the UK and…
- Estimator required for a leading Main Building Contractor in Dublin.
- They have a successful track record of working in Ireland, the UK and the Middle East and…
- A Tier 1 multi-disciplinary contractor is currently seeking Mechanical Engineers of all levels for a large-scale project in North Kildare.
- Junior Quantity Surveyor with 1 – 2 years’ experience required to join an award-winning Tier 1 Main Contractor to work on a marine project in County Cork.
- One of Ireland’s leading Developers have a new requirement for a Registered Architect with 5 years’ experience to join an in-house team.
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Construction Management Graduate required for a leading residential developer to work for a leading Main Building Contractor in Dublin City.
- Registered Architect or Architectural Graduate working towards registration is required by one of Ireland’s most notable practices.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.