- A leading insurance company based in Dublin 4 is seeking an individual with proven accounts assistant experience or a recent graduate.
- The successful candidate will be a recent graduate or will have 1 - 2 years previous experience working in an analytical role.
- Great opportunity for a new grad with our santry based client.
- This is a great step for a recent grad or someone looking to get into a new market.
Dublin West, County Dublin
€20,000 a year
- Excellent opportunity for an HR graduate looking to specialise in Recruitment.
- As a recruitment administrator you will be joining a busy team, supporting the…
- Ideally you will have previous experience managing a leading graduate recruitment programme.
- Great opportunity to manage an award winning Graduate Recruitment…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Recent graduate with a third level qualification in a course with a strong mathematical content such as Mathematics or Engineering.
- A relevant third level degree or post graduate qualification.
- M3S is looking for an Identity Access Developer based in Cork.
- Fantastic Support Analyst position for an enthusiastic junior IT Engineer.
- Our client based in Ballineen Co. Cork are under going a massive expansion on-site…
€20,000 a year
- The level of these positions are an option too - there are junior/graduate positions but also 1-2-3 years desktop support roles.
- College graduate with a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- The world's largest medical device outsource (MDO) manufacturer is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.