Letterkenny, County Donegal
- We are looking for current student and recent graduates to support SITA’s Technology Management organization.
- Work Location: Europe-Ireland-Letterkenny.
Athlone, County Westmeath
- Are you looking to develop software for networks around the world while working in a software development team and grow your career?
- We are looking for multiple graduates to join the team and receive mentorship from hybrid cloud experts!
- Our goal is to help develop these graduates so that…
- This is a 2 year full time contract with competitive salary and benefits.
- There is a strong possibility for this role to become permanent after 2 years.
- At Grant Thornton, we’re not like any of the other Audit, Tax and Advisory firms.
- Why, because we challenge conventional thinking and deliver creative solutions…
- We commence interviews in March each year with the successful candidates beginning the graduate programme in May/June.
- Join a dynamic and social work force.
- You’ll get priceless insights into the real world that will set you up for an exceptional graduate life.
- You’ll work as part of a team, experiencing first-hand…
- We will consider current students graduating this year or last year grads.
- We will work side by side to accelerate your transition from a fresh graduate into…
- Minimum 2.1 third level or relevant post graduate qualification in a relevant discipline e.g. Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Economics or Statistics.
- To be considered for a position for students and recent graduates, you need to be enrolled full-time as a student within 12 months from graduation majoring in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.