- Due to the strong growth experienced by the VAT department in recent years, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a VAT Manager to work in our VAT tax team.
- This role will provide support to a BPO project with a Japanese entity.
- Reporting to the Manager and/or Assistant Manager, the Admin.
- FAAS is the fastest growing department in Grant Thornton.
- Our team has grown from 12 to 160 over the last 6 years.
- Global Compliance and Reporting Solutions.
- Due to the strong growth experienced by the VAT department in recent years, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a VAT Senior to work in our VAT tax team.
- We are looking to recruit an Assistant Manager to join our financial services tax team.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate…
- We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our expanding Corporate Audit team.
- You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own…
- We are seeking a Corporate Tax Manager to join our growing tax department, working predominantly on international tax and transaction tax matters.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join our Financial Counselling team as a trainee.
- The role would be suitable for a business graduate who is looking to…
- This role provides strong candidates with the opportunity to become a key part of a rapidly growing area of the business, and offers highly attractive career…
- We are looking to recruit a Receptionist at Grant Thornton to join us in our Limerick office.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.