Health Care jobs
- Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) is a health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare.
Thurles, County Tipperary
- We are Rehabcare, the health and social care division of the Rehab Group.
- To facilitate a service user focused service to adults with varying disabilities &…
Yours Clothing Limited
€10.10 an hour
- Are you passionate about fashion and love giving the very best levels of customer care so that you leave everyone happy, wanting to keep coming back and telling…
- Suitable candidates should have some experience of working in a customer facing environment, be motivated, have excellent customer care skills, be confident…
- We pride ourselves in providing true person-centred care for individuals in their own home or in appropriate community-based care facilities.
Medical University of South Carolina
Hospital, County Limerick
- Minimum Training and Education: High school diploma or GED required with a minimum of one year of patient care work experience in a health care facility; or a…
- You’ll also get involved with booking eye examinations, completing eye health screening and helping select the best eye care solutions for each customer.
- Handle all products with care to maintain quality and ensure they reach the customer in the best condition.
- Contract: Part - Time (30.00 - 35.00).
South Dublin, County Dublin
€29,056 - €45,701 a year
- Partnership with other health care professionals.
- Disciplinary teams for patient care/.
- Additional clinical skills specific to the area of critical care.
€30,000 a year
- Have a relevant health or social care background.
- Connected Health is a leading, well established home care provider providing care throughout Ireland.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.