Health Care jobs
- To ensure the overall wellbeing of clients in all areas of their lives including health and personal care.
- Job Reference Number: CD03.271119 / CD04.271119.
- Handle all products with care to maintain quality and ensure they reach the customer in the best condition.
- Contract: Part-Time(20.00-25.00).
Tallaght, County Dublin
- Zoetis is the leading animal health company, dedicated to supporting its customers and their businesses.
- Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and…
€110,000 a year
- As a videoDoc doctor you will be required to provide video / audio consultations and respond to health and wellbeing needs of our patients.
CBRE Asia Pacific
Brinny, County Cork
- Follow safe systems of work, taking reasonable care of own health and safety, and that of others.
- CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider…
- Experience of working across NHS and HSE Health care systems.
- Regional Business Leader - Chronic Care, Ireland.
- Competencies needed to be successful:
- We pride ourselves in providing true person-centred care for individuals in their own home or in appropriate community based care facilities.
- Abbott serves the Irish market with a diverse range of health care products including diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic…
- Supporting the nursing staff and team in delivering quality person-centred care to meet the needs of residents.
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification in Healthcare.
- Demonstrate excellent and prompt communications on system issues both within asset care and among other stakeholders.
- Knowledge of PM optimisation desirable.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.