Health Service Executive jobs
- You understand what customer service should look like.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with years of service.
- You have customer relationship-building skills.
- We will know the health of OCLC services at all times and we will share that information with whomever needs it to support business objectives.
- We’re proud to offer a raft of services that go way beyond the traditional media planning & buying business model.
- Manage all client billing and finances.
- By providing them with one integrated cloud platform across their entire business - sales, service, marketing and commerce.
- How do we do this?
- Management of external stakeholder relationships will be a key part of the role: funders, media, Oireachtas, government departments, regulatory and professional…
- The Irish Kidney Association (IKA) is seeking to recruit a Chief Executive Officer.
- The Irish Kidney Association is a national charitable voluntary organisation…
- Establish effective relationships and work closely and co-operatively with executives and senior managers – within the retail team, the group EHS team and other…
€23 an hour
- Capita Software are part of Capita Plc, a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services.
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from…
- Proven ability to operate and influence at executive levels, both with internal stakeholders as well as external suppliers.
- Join us and make a difference.
- Your primary responsibility is to manage a team of customer service executives who support our customers in the afternoon and evening shifts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.