You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
Tullamore, County Offaly
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables.
- The Dotser Web Project Manager will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution…
- Synthesize and present project's stake in a comprehensive matter to help team make decision, make clear recommendation when needed.
- In this role you will:
- Due to our expansion plans, we are looking to hire a Project Manager who can help us further develop our strong footing in the business consulting domain.
- As part of our team, you will be on the forefront of creating and developing specialized devices, software solutions and systems to help others.
- Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
- Manage the delivery of internal and outsourced projects from project initiation to transition to operations.
- This team is responsible for the delivery of projects that help transform ESB as a world class digital utility.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day.
- This will be a highly developmental role working closely with the SVP for…
- You're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build an engaging workplace that employees love.
- We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity…
- Caring for their customers is the core of everything they do and they help their employees strive and grow by providing development and promoting diversity and…
- Contribute and help to ensure that success throughout all projects is achieved by delivering the programme on time, with minimal delays that effect the pre…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.