Hotel Manager jobs
- We are the world’s leading guest acquisition platform for hotels, supporting 35,000 hotels in 160 countries to generate more than 87 million reservations on our…
€79,100 - €87,900 a year
- Hotel General Manager – New Opening.
- 5 years’ experience in Hotel General Manager position, preferably with an international brand.
- We have a fantastic new vacancy for Accommodation Manager in our Galway Hotel.
- Monitor the cleanliness of all public areas in the hotel including the conference…
- We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager/ Senior Duty Manager on behalf of our client, a busy hotel in North Dublin.
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager.
- Site Manager required for a well-established Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a hotel project in Longford.
- Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed.
- Contracts Manager required for one of Ireland’s top tier Main Building Contractors.
- As Contracts Manager you will attend senior company management meetings and…
- Oracle Hospitality Cloud - Junior Project & Process Manager.
- Contribute to the Onboarding, training and mentoring of new Cloud Customer Success Managers.
- The ideal candidate will have previous Duty Manager experience in a four or five-star hotel, with excellent communication and customer service skills.
€10,000 - €20,000 a year
- Front Office Manager required for Dublin's Red Cow Moran Hotel.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Front Office/Reception Manager in a hotel.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.