Hotel Manager jobs
- Build strong relationships with preferred vendors (i.e. airlines, hotels, ground transportation, etc.).
- Network and partner with CMS and Procurement regional…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- Site Manager required for a well-established Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a hotel project in Longford.
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager.
Hodson Bay Group
Athlone, County Westmeath
- To support all areas of the operation and to develop relationships with other key hotel-based employees and managers to ensure their support moving forward.
- A passion for the hotel industry.
- To work alongside other HOD to ensure the hotel maintains its standards.
- Will have experience as a Duty Manager/Assistant F&B…
Tralee, County Kerry
- Take charge of all hotel operations.
- Must have experience in all areas of the hotel.
- Ensure regular audits are carried out Planning and operation of large…
- Consistent with our core values, candidates must be flexible with regards to the role responsibilities and availability to support the hotel operations at all…
The Emirates Group
- Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
- Ensure that Handling Agent, caterers and other service…
- Galway Bay Hotel currently has a vacancy for an experienced General Manager.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the General Manager will be a business leader,…
- Previous experience in a similar hotel position.
- Meet clients and conduct show rounds of the hotel.
- Efficient usage of the hotel property management system and…
- Develop strong category expertise in hotel sourcing and understand the supply market, benchmarking data, best practices, industry trends, supply risk and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.