IT Project Manager jobs
You refined by:
€500 - €600 a week
- Ensure accurate and effective communication and reporting of key project parameters to all project stakeholders.
- Oversee all delivery aspects of projects.
- Job Title: CHODSKWW/19/42 - Interim Standards Project Manager - Amended & Reposted.
- Contract Type: Specific Purpose Contract.
- Closing date: 19/12/2019 17:00.
- Experience of managing data migration projects.
- A relevant project management qualification is desired.
- Experience managing corporate-wide projects would be an…
- To project manage medium to complex projects to deliver strategic goals.
- Any other as assigned by your manager.
- Business environments would be very desirable.
- 5+ years’ experience in a project management role delivering software/systems solutions.
- Manage the delivery of the initiatives according to scope, time, cost…
- The successful candidate will ensure that the projects are delivered on-time, to budget and to agreed quality standards.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- At least 4 years’ experience as a Project manager in the area of Project, manager.
- Experience in managing IT infrastructure projects essential.
- A background in I.T. – experience working as a technical team lead or project manager.
- Experience managing non-IT projects.
- Creation and management of budgets.
- Delivering programme, project management and technical advice and services.
- Coordinate input of technical specialists from internal project teams and external…
- Deliver projects that may span a number of areas including: application and infrastructure solutions, business optimisation projects, strategic implementation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.