IT Project Manager jobs
Ornua Co-operative Limited
- The Customer Solutions Leader must be an experienced people manager and must create and foster an excellent relationship with customers, suppliers, external…
- Provide project management training and assistance to programme and project managers.
- Pro-actively challenge project / programme managers on quality standards…
- Drive projects ensuring project objectives are within agreed quality, time and cost metrics.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in relevant project management roles,…
Sabeo Contracting Services Ltd
- To project manage medium to complex projects to deliver strategic goals.
- Any other duties as assigned by your manager.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Project Management certification advantageous but not a prerequisite if the candidate can demonstrate successful delivery of projects of varying size.
€65,000 - €75,000 a year
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects.
- Preferably more than 1 year.
- Experience in ERP systems and projects required.
- Proven proficiency with project management methodologies and techniques.
- Fact based approach to decisions.
- About Company Our client based in Limerick is seeking an IT Analyst 2020J01 to join its expanding team.
- Duration of Role 12 months.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Work with the project manager, the automation / IT lead and cross-functional teams.
- The key focus of the role is to facilitate a technology transfer project.
- This will include reviewing, drafting, negotiating and advising on a varied range of industry contracts and commercial transactions such as for development,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.