IT Project Manager jobs
- Qualified project manager with a minimum of an Honors degree in project management.
- Carry out project kick off meetings and general department meetings.
- Contracts Manager will be responsible for managing several projects building projects and leading a team of assistant contracts managers.
- Assistant Contracts Manager will be responsible for managing several projects building projects.
- Proven track record of managing building projects.
- Daily management of construction projects.
- Development and administration of project contracts, budgets, quality control, job costing, and value engineering etc…
- Minimum 5 years project scheduling / project controls experience.
- Managing and maintaining project risk.
- Familiarity with project development and construction…
- Ensure the project complies with all legal or regulatory requirements,.
- Monitor and report to Project manager on project particulars, including Progress,…
- The successful candidate will be well versed in health and safety management, quality control, subcontractor manager and production of project handover…
- Relevant construction experience and performance on similar projects a commitment to carry out the project safely in an environmentally friendly way.
- In conjunction with the Production Planning Manager organize production to meet customer agreed delivery schedules and ensure that operational costs are kept…
- Advising on commercial risks within the project or projects.
- Managing projects according to time and programme and ensuring projects stays within budget.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.