IT Project Manager jobs
You refined by:
- Ability to take ownership of projects.
- The Equipment Systems Project Manager is responsible for all day-today Project Management issues with assigned projects…
- Develop & lead the project intake process.
- Drive efficiencies across the project portfolio.
- Drive predictable delivery of projects across scope, schedule and…
- You must demonstrate a strong ability and willingness to work on multiple projects simultaneously, projects of varying length, and show a great ability to…
- He/she adds value by working on a number of simultaneous tasks/projects with minimal supervision while paying special attention to detail.
- Work closely with counterparts from the operational teams to ensure smooth service delivery of key priority projects.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change.
- About Company Our client based in Limerick is seeking an IT Analyst 2020J01 to join its expanding team.
- Duration of Role 12 months.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
- If so – this is the role for you!
- Work cross-functionally with other leads in Cybersecurity, IT or business functions to meet project milestones and service levels.
- He/She will also be responsible for improving work processes in constant evolution, including solution mobilizing teams such as the developers, solution…
- Regular one to ones and feedback from programme manager.
- Capable of working within a project team to achieve results.
- The Successful Candidate will receive:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.