- Project Management - provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities.
- Lead or actively participate in cross-functional teams to ensure New Product…
- About Company Our client based in Limerick is seeking an IT Analyst 2020J01 to join its expanding team.
- Duration of Role 12 months.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Comfortable leading project groups and has strong influencing skills.
- PMP or equivalent project management methodology certification would be an advantage.
€60,000 - €80,000 a year
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Manager.
- Liaise with project team to ensure accurate costing system is set-up and maintained.
- IT Analyst required by a Medical Device company in LIMERICK on an initial 6 month contract basis.
- 3+ years relevant experience and a third-level qualification…
- You must demonstrate a strong ability and willingness to work on multiple projects simultaneously, projects of varying length, and show a great ability to…
- Track all LIMS projects using project management tools to ensure project timeliness and completion.
- Manage GMP training as it pertains to laboratory systems and…
- Summary: The Sr. Manager, Materials and Components Network will be responsible for managing a mix of supply chain related projects that significantly impact the…
- Work cross-functionally with other leads in Cybersecurity, IT or business functions to meet project milestones and service levels.
- Regular reporting to projects team lead and other stakeholders on project progress.
- Excellent project management skills and experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.