IT Project Manager jobs
You refined by:
- He/She will also be responsible for improving work processes in constant evolution, including solution mobilizing teams such as the developers, solution…
- Work cross-functionally with other leads in Cybersecurity, IT or business functions to meet project milestones and service levels.
- Regular reporting to projects team lead and other stakeholders on project progress.
- Excellent project management skills and experience.
- Partner with employee relations manager, EMEA ER partners and global ER partners to undertake and support ER programs and initiatives and ad hoc projects.
- Read here about what our people say it is like to work for us.
- You have managerial experience and experience managing direct reports, projects and deadlines.
- Track all LIMS projects using project management tools to ensure project timeliness and completion.
- Manage GMP training as it pertains to laboratory systems and…
- Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
- If so – this is the role for you!
Huxley Banking & Financial Services
€75,000 - €80,000 a year
- Ensure completion and excellence in execution of new projects;
- Develop the team and enable it to achieve excellence.
- You will nurture and build on the relationship on the one hand, and to manage the various dev projects currently underway and all future projects arising from…
- Collaborate with cross function teams (e.g. Manufacturing Engineering, Facilities, Finance, Supply Chain, Microbiology, Chemistry and Quality) on projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.