IT Project Manager jobs
York Telecom Corporation
- Providing reports as needed on projects and work-load to support deliverables.
- Daily operations, projects, and tasks are driven by both the Program Manager, who…
- RESPONSIBILITIESInstallation of the Optel Systems :To do the electronic and mechanical installation according to the established standards;To start up the…
- Comfortable leading project groups and has strong influencing skills.
- PMP or equivalent project management methodology certification would be an advantage.
- Assisting with project reports, technical specifications and document control.
- You will be working alongside a number of engineers on various pharmaceutical…
- Coordinates multiple projects and communicates status of projects/submissions directly to RA Management and other stakeholders as required.
Huxley Banking & Financial Services
€75,000 - €80,000 a year
- Ensure completion and excellence in execution of new projects;
- Develop the team and enable it to achieve excellence.
- Degree, Masters, Black Belt in Engineering or equivalent with proven experience in Lean tools and project management skills essential.
- 5-10 years for leading and managing projects.
- Experience in the full software development cycle within a project based environment.
- Experience in big data analytics projects and products, business processes and architecture.
- Able to provide high level estimates with limited input for…
- Collaborate with cross function teams (e.g. Manufacturing Engineering, Facilities, Finance, Supply Chain, Microbiology, Chemistry and Quality) on projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.