Industrial Manufacturing jobs
Rathmore, County Tipperary
- Previous experience of working in plants with Lean six sigma or other manufacturing methodologies advantageous (Preferred).
- The plants runs 24/7 .
Ballina, County Mayo
- Experience in clean-room manufacturing.
- Process Support: - The position will provide specialized technical support in the day-to-day operation of the assigned…
- Coupled with this, the Material Operations function supports manufacturing and packaging operations directly through the timely supply of materials.
Cordant People IE
North Dublin, County Dublin
- 3 years + experience performing maintenance on process equipment, preferably in a cGMP commercial manufacturing environment.
- Team working to company goals.
- Regeneron offers a unique, world-class opportunity for interested candidates.
- Regeneron has been consistently ranked a “Top Employer” in Science Magazine’s…
AA Euro Executive Recruitment
€40,000 a year
- Communicate with manufacturers to ensure the correct implementation of any new design concepts in our manufacturing facility.
- The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other…
€50,000 - €60,000 a year
- They have developed and established themselves as a recognised and trusted supplier to many of the world's leading companies in the industrial and manufacturing…
- 3+ years relevant experience in a project management /engineering capacity in large manufacturing/industrial setting.
- Develop tender documents for Projects.
Shannon, County Clare
- Optimize manufacturing processes using engineering methods (e.g., SIX Sigma and LEAN methods) for design for manufacturing and for continuous process…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.