Industry & Co jobs
You refined by:
- Previous exposure of working within the medical devices or Manufacturing industry.
- Experience of working in a regulated industry (FDA, ISO etc) desired.
- Activities will include applied research implementation, software co-design and data processing algorithms for motion analysis and biomechanics, and travel to…
- Activities will include applied research implementation, hardware/software co-design of embedded systems, and travel to international conferences, workshops,…
- At least three years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a QC Laboratory or equivalent –…
- Hands-on experience with relevant industry standards for system validation such as GAMP5.
- Working knowledge of the current regulations (FDA/EU/ICH), with…
- The Researcher will help develop prototype and test the next generation Energy Harvesting Systems in conjunction with industry partners.
- 3 - 5 years in related field/industry.
- ABEC is a leading supplier to the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
- Reports To: Services Manager – Europe.
€68,858 - €89,899 a year
- Supervise postdocs, post graduate research students as supervisor and/or co‐supervisor, as appropriate.
- Proven track record of securing research funding and the…
- Experience working in the financial services industry or a similar role.
- Wealth DC Insured Pensions Team (Cork).
- The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory expectations of process microbiology in the Highly Regulated Pharmaceutical industry.
- We require a candidate with:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.