Industry & Co jobs
- 2-3 years PQE experience in industry is an advantage.
- Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and…
Swords, County Dublin
- From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all.
- As a Fields Engineer, you will install, remove and…
Carrick-On-Shannon, County Leitrim
- Leading-edge technology, the highest standards and outstanding people make Freudenberg Medical the employer of choice in this industry.
NDT Global GmbH & Co. KG
- NDT Global is a leading pipeline robotics service provider for the oil and gas industry.
- We provide comprehensive ultrasonic pipeline inspection and integrity…
- Established in 1980, Dawn Meats is an industry leader with annual revenues of over ¿2bn, employing over 7,300 staff in 15 countries and exporting to over 50…
€68,858 - €89,899 a year
- Supervise postdocs, post graduate research students as supervisor and/or co‐supervisor, as appropriate.
- Proven track record of securing research funding and the…
- Considerable experience in the Pharmaceutical or Manufacturing industry is required.
- As a company we are committed to ‘Inventing for Life’ in all that we do.
- Work with a large and global analyst team to co-ordinate viewpoints and align data and forecasts.
- Experience of market analysis and/or directly related…
- The key purpose of this role is to develop leading edge global customer and category insight tools through bespoke research and utilisation of existing industry…
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of cGMPs, EU regulations, and industry guidelines highly preferred.
- Responsible for the cleaning (Manual and automated…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.