Investor Relations jobs
- Our client, a large global asset manager, has an exciting opportunity for a senior executive to lead the origination of equity and mezzanine finance for a range…
- Develop an manage relationships with key institutional investors.
- Maintain and communicate accurate reports on investor feedback and sentiment.
€50,000 - €70,000 a year
- Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Responsible for resolution of investor and/or client issues that may arise from…
- A relevant background in investor relations, equity analysis, corporate finance or credit/research.
- Our client, a well recognised Irish Plc, has an exciting new…
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- Support to upline in relation to planning the immediate needs within team and assisting ad-hoc tasks as and when they arise.
- O cash and asset reconciliations.
- The position also leads the development and execution of internal marketing initiatives; collaborates with Corporate Marketing for media relations and investor…
€35,000 - €37,000 a year
- A strong knowledge of Investor relations processes and procedures is required.
- Role encompasses client relationship management, client specific reporting,…
- Responsibilities will include financial reporting, management reporting, investment appraisal, investor relations, tax and regulatory.
- Reviewing fund documentation for institutional investors and preparing diligence reports.
- Advising asset managers in relation to their ongoing compliance with…
- Detailed revenue analysis with a focus on quality control to ensure that reports revenue accurately across all sites.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA, CIMA).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.