Investor Relations jobs
- Responsibilities will include financial reporting, management reporting, investment appraisal, investor relations, tax and regulatory.
€35,000 - €37,000 a year
- A strong knowledge of Investor relations processes and procedures is required.
- Quality control of FATCA information in TA systems, and liaising with Investor…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Liaising with people across Operations, Strategy and Development, Internal Audit, Treasury and Investor Relations to deliver cross functional projects as…
- Month end reporting to investors within agreed deadlines.
- Provide support in relation to projects and supporting new business initiatives.
Huxley Banking & Financial Services
€45,000 - €50,000 a year
- Coordinate and arranging investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
- Assist different groups in the in relations to launches and maintaining new clients and funds.
- This firm has presence in key countries around the world,…
€70,000 - €75,000 a year
- Support investor relations, including liaising with legal and tax advisors.
- The company is a rapidly-growing, investor-backed organisation operating…
- Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Ideally you will be a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CPA,CIMA) with a tenure in…
- Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services.
- Manage day-to-day priorities in relation to the product…
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Liaising with investors in relation to required documentation.
- Conducting verification checks on new and existing investor.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.