- Perform and carry out a variety of routine microbiological analytical techniques including but not limited to environmental monitoring, WFI testing, growth…
€45,000 - €60,000 a year
- At times you will be exposed to fleet, IT and safety health & environmental management.
- Permanent buyer position with a leading Irish contractor based in North…
€50,000 - €65,000 a year
- We are currently working with a leading Irish contractor to secure the services of a Quality Manager based in Dublin.
- For this role you must have.
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Our client is recognised as one of the most successful planning consultants in Ireland, having gained an excellent reputation for delivering planning services…
- Developing, implementing and monitoring environmental, health & safety programs to ensure compliance with all applicable government regulations and company…
- You will be joining a company that is a leader in high-quality design and construction services in the building, environmental and civil engineering industries.
- This work has been carried out by a core team in Dublin and a network of staff with economic, environmental, scientific and engineering expertise around the UK…
- Detailed knowledge of environmental and planning legislation;
- A postgraduate degree in environmental science or related discipline;
McCarthy Keville O'Sullivan
- Engaging with relevant authorities and stakeholders in environmental and planning projects;
- Have a good working knowledge of the Irish planning system, and the…
- Implement company health, safety, environmental and quality policies in conjunction with the Safety Officer & PM.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Ensure construction operations are carried out in accordance with the contract health, safety, environmental and quality requirements as per project RAMS.
- Implement best practice and company policy in health, safety, environmental and quality matters in conjunction with the HSEQ department.
- Managing a project team of civil engineers (drainage, structures, geotechnical, environmental, flood risk).
- Senior Civil Engineer (Flood Risk Management) – Cork…
- This South Dublin based consultancy is a leading civil, structural and environmental design consultancies in Ireland having worked on some of Ireland’s largest,…
€30,000 - €45,000 a year
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.