Irish Environmental jobs
- Detailed knowledge of environmental and planning legislation;
- A postgraduate degree in environmental science or related discipline;
- AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company.
- AbbVie employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more…
- Providing technical input into waste, circular economy and environmental projects;
- Knowledge of relevant Irish and European waste and environmental legislation;
McCarthy Keville O'Sullivan
- Engaging with relevant authorities and stakeholders in environmental and planning projects;
- Have a good working knowledge of the Irish planning system, and the…
- Thorough knowledge of Irish and European legislation and ability to efficiently manage all environmental, health and safety issues on site.
- My client requires Environmental Consultant to work in one of there Irish offices.
- Have a number of requirements for Environmental Engineers/Consultants to join…
- Experience in preparation of internal environmental metrics & corporate reporting.
- Develop and provide environmental and safety training as required.
- Thorough knowledge of current environmental, health and safety legislation.
- This is a HSE Intern role for the Shannon site reporting to HSE Manager, assisting…
- Knowledge of Irish and local regulations regarding safety, environmental protection and hazardous materials transportation (US example: OSHA, EPA, DOT, and IATA…
- An exceptional opportunity for an experienced S&E Specialist to join the Environmental Health & Safety team and play an integral role in developing, maintaining…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.