Irish Environmental jobs
McCarthy Keville O'Sullivan
- Engaging with relevant authorities and stakeholders in environmental and planning projects;
- Have a good working knowledge of the Irish planning system, and the…
- We are a global biopharmaceutical leader with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products.
- My client requires Environmental Consultant to work in one of there Irish offices.
- Have a number of requirements for Environmental Engineers/Consultants to join…
- An exceptional opportunity for an experienced S&E Specialist to join the Environmental Health & Safety team and play an integral role in developing, maintaining…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€33,344 - €39,666 a year
- Purpose of the Role The successful candidate is responsible for.
- The efficient and effective management of.
- The various catering functions within the.
- Have a good working knowledge of the Irish planning system, and the interaction of relevant planning and environmental legislation, both national and European.
€73,108 - €93,285 a year
- Operating across locations in Carlow, Wexford, Wicklow and Dublin the Institute has over 9,000 learners and staff with a significant international learner…
- Merit Medical Galway produces 9 million life saving devices per year.
- Globally, we impact the lives of an estimated 15000 people per day across 120 countries.
- Degree in Ecology or a related biological/environmental science subject with an ecological component;
- Three or more years’ experience working in a consultancy /…
- In Ireland, Abbott employs almost 3,000 people across 10 sites.
- Abbott has six manufacturing facilities located in Clonmel, Cootehill, Donegal, Longford and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.