Irish Environmental jobs
- The successful candidate will carry out the following duties:
- Work as part of and support cross disciplinary teams working in preliminary design, statutory…
- + Undertaking other tasks which add value to the technical expertise and development of the ecology team, or support wider environmental business goals.
- Preferred proficiency in the areas of environmental compliance and critical thinking, project management, problem solving.
- Please, no phone calls or emails.
- Provide environmental and EHS support for projects.
- Promote a culture of EHS excellence and provides high-quality safety, health and environmental technical…
- MaREI is a key research centre within UCC’s Environmental Research Institute (ERI) which is an internationally recognised Institute for environmental research…
- Consent process• It is essential comprehensive data is available for the preparation of environmental analysis for consent processes of various types.
AA Euro Executive Recruitment
Fermoy, County Cork
- Salary: Competitive salary on offer.
- Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Manager.
- Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a SHEQ…
Access Talent Group
- A leading geotechnical consultancy in Dublin are looking for a graduate geotechnical engineer to join their team.
- To be considered for this role you will:
- Lead site CAPA investigations into micro / environmental-related issues..
- Create and manage Key performance indicators (KPIs) for product microbiology and…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Purpose of the Role The successful candidate is responsible for.
- The efficient and effective management of.
- The various catering functions within the.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.