Irish Environmental jobs
- Question for you - Would you like to be a key part of the launch of products and critical changes, support inspections by regulatory authorities, and get…
- Are you a talented engineer who is looking to take your career to the next level?
- Do you have direct experience in supporting balloon development and…
- MaREI is a key research centre within UCC’s Environmental Research Institute (ERI) which is an internationally recognised Institute for environmental research…
- Ensures environmental and safety practices are followed at all times.
- Do you have a proven track record in leading and motivating teams ?
- + An understanding of EIA and environmental processes;
- + Involvement in environmental studies and EIA’s;
- You will be expected to work closely with environmental…
- The Advanced Work Pack Lead will be part of a multi-discipline Work Face Planning & Coordination team and will be responsible for delivering project Work Packs…
Access Talent Group
- A leading geotechnical consultancy in Dublin are looking for a graduate geotechnical engineer to join their team.
- To be considered for this role you will:
- The successful candidate will carry out the following duties:
- Work as part of and support cross disciplinary teams working in preliminary design, statutory…
- The Work Pack Developer will be part of a multi-discipline WorkFace Planning & Coordination team and will be responsible for producing mechanical & piping Work…
€73,108 - €93,285 a year
- Operating across locations in Carlow, Wexford, Wicklow and Dublin the Institute has over 9,000 learners and staff with a significant international learner…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.