Irish Water jobs
You refined by:
- + Manage a wide portfolio of water infrastructure projects from pursuit through to completion.
- + Experience in water engineering and minimum 2 years with Irish…
- AECOM continue to expand their successful and established Development team in Ireland and have a need for a Development Engineer to join the Cork office.
- The successful candidate would join a team carrying our economic consulting and evaluation in the field of transport, water and wider policy areas.
- Our work produces sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure and access to electricity and clean water.
- Approachable and committed people are the core our…
- Work as part of and support cross disciplinary teams working in preliminary design, statutory consent, and construction stage projects in the energy, water and…
- We are a global bio-pharmaceutical leader with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products.
- We provide total project delivery capacity in transport, water, power, environment, industry, commercial, leisure, health and education.
- + Modelling experience, with a water quality assessment using SimCAT is required;
- Your main duties will include hydrodynamic and water quality modelling, the…
- Senior experience on flood risk and water resources projects in the UK or Ireland.
- The successful candidate will be involved in a diverse and challenging range…
- To support, promote and actively participate in sustainable energy, water and waste initiatives to create a more sustainable, low carbon and efficient health…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.