Irish Water jobs
- + Manage a wide portfolio of water infrastructure projects from pursuit through to completion.
- + Experience in water engineering and minimum 2 years with Irish…
- Irish Water is Ireland’s national regulated water utility and is responsible for providing water and.
- Through appropriate investment in water services.
- Added advantage to have worked in partnership with Contractors on water related projects.
- Senior Associate / Senior Civil Engineer with water experience…
- The successful candidate would join a team carrying our economic consulting and evaluation in the field of transport, water and wider policy areas.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a RE on water or wastewater projects on site.
- This role will suit an engineer with minimum 3+ years’ experience in quality,…
- Senior experience on flood risk and water resources projects in the UK or Ireland.
- The successful candidate will be involved in a diverse and challenging range…
- We define, design and manage projects in the property, energy, transport, water, defence and security and resources sectors across 125 countries.
- Work as part of and support cross disciplinary teams working in preliminary design, statutory consent, and construction stage projects in the energy, water and…
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’+ post graduate experience working as Structural Engineer on water or wastewater engineering projects.
- Civil Engineering Technician is required for a permanent position with an Irish owned, long established and multi award winning Civil and Structural engineering…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.