Irish Water jobs
- Experts in water and wastewater projects.
- The QS will oversee the relevant business unit needs and handle daily business issues.
- This is a permanent position.
- Extensive experience in the delivery of water & wastewater projects (oil & gas background will also be considered).
- Your new role as a MEICA Engineer;
- + Modelling experience, with a water quality assessment using SimCAT is required;
- Your main duties will include hydrodynamic and water quality modelling, the…
- Our client a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm, are currently seeking Engineers with either MEICA, Civils or Utilities experience to fulfil the role…
- Our client, a multinational biopharma company, now seek a highly motivated and experienced Environmental Specialist to manage industrial emissions licence &…
€22,000 - €25,000 a year
- Collect samples of soil, water, oil for testing in a laboratory.
- We are recruiting an Assistant Surveyor to assist Surveyors in carrying out onsite tasks and…
- Our client is currently seeking to recruit Graduate/Junior Engineer to join their team for projects based in the West and Mid West Regions.
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Technical Sales Specialist - Life and Environmental Sciences.
- On behalf of our client, an industry leader in laboratory supplies, we are recruiting for a…
- Experience in the design of water services projects is desirable.
- They are currently seeking to recruit a Project Engineer to join their water services team in…
- We are looking for an enthusiastic project manager who loves their craft.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering high quality, innovative projects,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.