Italian Customer Service jobs
- Responsibilities include processing reservation requests and support of basic loyalty and customer care requests.
- Posting Date Nov 20, 2019.
- At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming innovative products, services and customer experiences very quickly.
- Imagine what you could do here.
€31,000 - €35,000 a year
- The purpose of the CMS team is to support their locally grounded teams that organise meetings, conferences, events etc for their customers.
- 3+ years in a customer support/general operations/local market/field operations role.
- Effectively manage all service channels for the Italian by monitoring…
- Support the migration of processes and services to the regional shared service organization, to include:
- Review and investigate customer receipt variances.
- Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis.
- Strong customer service acumen, positive attitude and initiative.
- In addition, you will possess well-developed interpersonal skills, strong communication skills…
€28,000 - €32,000 a year
- This is an opportunity to join a growing multinational company as an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
- The position is based in their Global Shared Services…
- Provide excellent customer service to customers over the phone and via email.
- Suggest ideas of improvement to further assist the customer or clients.
- Experience within a customer facing environment and working towards strategic goals.
- Design high-quality marketing solutions using expert product knowledge to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.