Italian Customer Service jobs
€28,090 a year
- Send written price confirmation to customers.
- Submit tenders in accordance with specific customer needs and requirements.
- Near native level of English.
- Therefore, with the sole purpose of employee progression, weekly Manager 1:1s, a dedicated Learning & Development service and Educational Assistance schemes all…
- Compile and send pricing lists to customers and prepare quotations.
- Prepare reports on usage from customers and facilitate the renewal of products.
- Experienced in high level customer service / Sales support or up-selling (5yrs plus is preferred).
- Be a customer advocate, waking up thinking about how you are…
- Develop and maintain strong collaboration with client customers and key client internal stakeholders, while displaying a customer first mindset at all times.
€31,000 - €35,000 a year
- The purpose of the CMS team is to support their locally grounded teams that organise meetings, conferences, events etc for their customers.
- You will have a passion for delivering a great customer experience.
- Serves guests in a prompt and courteous manner in accordance with Food & Drink service…
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our GBS internal customers & business partners.
- Focus on measuring & improving our internal customer’s…
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Strong oral communication, listening and customer service skills.
- Understand the scope of services and Service Level…
- Discharge excellent customer care in carrying out duties.
- The Dunne and Crescenzi group have set the standard for Italian food and wine in Ireland for over 15…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.