Italian Customer Service jobs
- Your tasks will be supporting internal clients, negotiating with customers and preparing senior management decisions.
- Law diploma and or qualified Attorney.
- Identifying opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service satisfaction levels.
€25,000 a year
- Previous experience in a customer service, fast-paced environment - Required!
- Build relationships with customers and other teams.
- What you will be doing:
- Customer service: A commitment and focus on customer service - defining and exceeding multiple customer expectations and delivering on the service commitments.
- Previous experience in customer service, customer support etc.
- Multilingual Specialists required with fluency in German, French, Italian etc., for major…
- Resolve customer service issues and skilfully manage complex customer service problems.
- Manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in…
- This will include maintaining a high phone- and email service level while providing quick, accurate and friendly service; representing and selling the company’s…
- Able to work independently with global cross-functional teams and time zones made of internal customers and external service providers.
- This role blends operations, product management, customer service, global strategy, finance, and usability.
- Protecting the interests of the end users is our top…
- Must have outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
- Provide excellent customer service and professionalism to a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.