Kelly Services jobs
- Kelly Services are recruiting for an automation engineer for a County Kildare based industrial automation client.
- Design and implementation of SCADA systems.
- We are recruiting for an experienced Process Development Engineer for a Galway based medical device company.
- Design and develop innovative coatings solutions to…
- Kelly Services are recruiting for a Partner Operations Analyst for a Dublin based Computer Software company.
- Solid analytical and organizational skills.
- Kelly Services are recruiting a Director of Material Operations for our Pharmaceutical client in Co. Cork.
- The Director of Material Operations is a member of…
- The Senior QC and Stability Chemist will support QC and Stability on site by ensuring all raw materials, packaging, finished products and stability samples are…
- Kelly Services are recruiting for a Senior Moulding Engineer for a Galway based Medical Device company.
- The role will directly support moulding activities…
- Kelly Services is looking to recruit a senior R&D Engineer for a Dublin based Medical Device Company who will support the product development of a cutting edge…
- Reporting to a Business Unit Engineering Manager, the senior automation engineer will design process improvement and lead-in house automation projects.
- The Technical Operations Group is responsible for creating drugs for use in clinical trials and for scaling production of those drugs for the commercial market.
- Kelly is supporting a Global Life Science Client that specialises in the development and commercialisation of therapeutics for rare genetic diseases, that…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.